Dixie Belle Glaze in black may start out looking blue, but will dry to a beautiful rich black, trust us! Create depth and definition with Dixie Belle's Glazes
This is where the fun really begins! Want to add depth and dimension to a flat piece? Dixie Belle Glaze finishes do just that!
- Give the Clear Coat a couple hours to dry (or you can glaze first and then Clear coat).
- Be sure the glaze is mixed really well.
- Working in sections, use a chip brush or sponge brush and start applying the glaze to your liking.
- If you are working with a piece with lots of nooks and crannies/carvings, work the glaze in to make those details pop.
- If you would like less glaze, simply wipe off with a damp rag or paper towel.
Small Glaze - 118ml (4 oz )
Large Glaze - 236ml ( 8oz )
Products You Have Viewed Recently:
New UK Shipping Rates As of 28th March 2022We aim to dispatch same day if order is placed before 1pm however, this is not guaranteed. For any urgent parcels or special delivery requests please call us and we can give you a custom quote - 07973 712955
- FREE SHIPPING OVER £65: 2 - 4 days £65.00 and up FREE
- ROYAL MAIL 1ST CLASS - Large Letter 1-2 days £2.99
- TRACKED 24 - 48hr Parcel Force - Delivered Mon-Fri (weekend orders processed Monday) £8.99
- TRACKED 24 - Royal Mail Delivered Mon-Fri (weekend orders processed Monday) £6.50
- TRACKED 48hr - Royal Mail - Delivered Mon-Sat (weekend orders processed Monday) £4.85
- UK Furniture Courier - 7 -21 days from £65.00 locally from £20
EU Shipping Rates
Europe Flat Rate of £19.99 tracked and insured 10 - 21 days - customs/ import costs NOT included the customer is liable for all import duties
Terms & Conditions
If the item is out of stock we don't always update the website if we are expecting a delivery. This may extend our dispatch times slightly. We aim to dispatch within 1 working day but may not always be possible.
Would would love nothing more than to GUARANTEE all of our service times but on occasions the courier companies and Royal Mail may not meet their quoted times. It happens but we cannot be held accountable for delivery delays. Once the item has left us it is the responsibility of the delivery company to adhere to is estimated delivery times.
Online return policy:
original packaging unspoilt and unopened or used in anyway can be returned within 14 days from the date of delivery. Only upon inspection will a refund be offered. We are not liable for any incurred return shipping fees. Our policy lasts 14 days, After this time unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused unopened and in the same condition that you received it.
If your item has arrived and its damaged, please contact us within 2 days of receiving your order. send us an email to email@example.com with details and a photograph of the damage. We will arrange for you to return the item and send a replacement or offer a refund.
If you have completed the shipping information incorrectly on your order and your parcel is not delivered or is 'lost' we do not offer any refunds on the product or cost of shipping.
If we have found an error with our addressing of your parcel we will track and trace with royal mail and seek resolution with them. This can be a timely process. If we cannot track or trace your order after such time a replacement order will be sent to you
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 5 working days.
Returns Sale Items
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
You are responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
If you are shipping an item over £75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.