Cling On distinguishes itself from all other European paintbrush brands, applying different filaments, in different blends, not chosen for their price, but for their quality. In the end, that’s what a professional painter needs and that’s what a true tradesman wants to experience. The most important piece of equipment for a painter/decorator is his or her brush…which is held for most of the day.
NEW!!! Cling on Brush keeper! Scroll down for more info!
We love cling on brushes at Shabby Nook because its a hybrid brush that works with all the different brands of paint we sell. These brushes will work with chalk paints, milk paints and acrylics. Now our favs!
I love to use the Oval Brushes for furniture painting, it is my go to for most pieces. The size of the brush depending on the size or part of the piece I’m working on. but the s50 the short stubby is a hot brush for customers at the moment especially if applying a blending technique.
Round Cling On brushes are idea for narrow and small clean lines. I prefer to use the round when working on edges and trim.
We love the Flat Brush for large flat surfaces, doors, large flat furniture pieces like armoires and desks, our customers seem to like the comfort of a flat brush, but end up with a full toolbox including round, flat, oval and bent!
Our best selling brush ever!! A fantastic all rounder with a shorter handle, great for smooth finishes and blending.
NEW! BLOCK BRUSHES
Block brushes are ideal for applying poly, stain, varnish, color washes, and painting walls. Painting table tops a lot? Having a hard time getting it "brushstrokes-free"? Use a Block Brush! You are done in a blink of the eye!We have them in 2 sizes, the bigger the better! But maybe the B12 is a bit too heavy for you, then go for the B10.
- Always wet your Cling On Brush before using, this allows the filaments to to absorb the water, not your paint and allows for much easier flow and easier cleaning (we ALL like easier cleaning)
- Keep your brush wet! This takes some getting used to, but, if you can keep a bucket of water next to you when you paint and re wet your brush from time to time. Dab off excess on a paper towel to get the excess water off and continue to paint.
- DO NOT REMOVE THE STRINGS, these will help keep your brushes in tip top shape
- DO NOT wrap your brush in plastic wrap or plastic bag
- To clean, you can put your brush in a jar of water, not up past the ferrule (metal part) try to not let it sit on the bottom of the container. I know, I know, we’ve always been told not to do this, but try it. You will thank me for the ease. Let it rest like this between coats and when you go to use again just take excess water off and paint, to clean, just use water and if you want to keep your brush in tip top shape you can use Fusions Brush Soap.
- Hang your brush to air dry if you can
How To Use the Cling On! Brush Keeper
Products You Have Viewed Recently:
New UK Shipping Rates As of 28th March 2022We aim to dispatch same day if order is placed before 1pm however, this is not guaranteed. For any urgent parcels or special delivery requests please call us and we can give you a custom quote - 07973 712955
- FREE SHIPPING OVER £65: 2 - 4 days £65.00 and up FREE
- ROYAL MAIL 1ST CLASS - Large Letter 1-2 days £2.99
- TRACKED 24 - 48hr Parcel Force - Delivered Mon-Fri (weekend orders processed Monday) £8.99
- TRACKED 24 - Royal Mail Delivered Mon-Fri (weekend orders processed Monday) £6.50
- TRACKED 48hr - Royal Mail - Delivered Mon-Sat (weekend orders processed Monday) £4.85
- UK Furniture Courier - 7 -21 days from £65.00 locally from £20
EU Shipping Rates
Europe Flat Rate of £19.99 tracked and insured 10 - 21 days - customs/ import costs NOT included the customer is liable for all import duties
Terms & Conditions
If the item is out of stock we don't always update the website if we are expecting a delivery. This may extend our dispatch times slightly. We aim to dispatch within 1 working day but may not always be possible.
Would would love nothing more than to GUARANTEE all of our service times but on occasions the courier companies and Royal Mail may not meet their quoted times. It happens but we cannot be held accountable for delivery delays. Once the item has left us it is the responsibility of the delivery company to adhere to is estimated delivery times.
Online return policy:
original packaging unspoilt and unopened or used in anyway can be returned within 14 days from the date of delivery. Only upon inspection will a refund be offered. We are not liable for any incurred return shipping fees. Our policy lasts 14 days, After this time unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused unopened and in the same condition that you received it.
If your item has arrived and its damaged, please contact us within 2 days of receiving your order. send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with details and a photograph of the damage. We will arrange for you to return the item and send a replacement or offer a refund.
If you have completed the shipping information incorrectly on your order and your parcel is not delivered or is 'lost' we do not offer any refunds on the product or cost of shipping.
If we have found an error with our addressing of your parcel we will track and trace with royal mail and seek resolution with them. This can be a timely process. If we cannot track or trace your order after such time a replacement order will be sent to you
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 5 working days.
Returns Sale Items
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
You are responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
If you are shipping an item over £75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.