The newest colour Outback Petticoat, is rich, earthy and full of fire — like the Outback settlers and pioneers. says Marian Parsons, President of Miss Mustard Seed Interiors LLC. “It’s a gorgeous shade that is warm, classic and bold. I love the imagery the name evokes the reference to the stained hems of petticoats worn by women in the 1800’s and early 1900’s.”
- 230 g (quart) size covers approx. 70 sq. ft.
- Made with five all-natural ingredients. No VOC.
- Mix milk paint powder with water in equal parts
- Ideal for raw wood, but can be used over existing finishes with minimal prep and/or the addition of the Miss Mustard Seed’s Bonding Agent
- May be left unfinished or finish with Miss Mustard Seed’s Hemp Oil, Furniture Wax, White Wax, Antiquing Wax, Tough Coat, or other desired finish.