Trophy - Grey - Miss Mustard Seed Milk Paint
Trophy is a warm, rich grey with yellow undertones. Unlike Shutter Grey, which is very blue, Trophy is a truer grey reminiscent of tarnished silver found on antique trophies. Layer Trophy under Gran Sack and Ironstone for a faded, Swedish finish.
- 230 g (quart) size covers approx. 70 sq. ft.
- Made with five all-natural ingredients. No VOC.
- Mix milk paint powder with water in equal parts
- Ideal for raw wood, but can be used over existing finishes with minimal prep and/or the addition of the Miss Mustard Seed’s Bonding Agent
- May be left unfinished or finish with Miss Mustard Seed’s Hemp Oil, Furniture Wax, White Wax, Antiquing Wax, Tough Coat, or other desired finish.