Marzipan - warm neutral - light taupe Miss Mustard Seed Milk Paint
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): -Infinity%
Named after the delicious almond paste famous in Germany, Marzipan is an equally delicious, warm neutral. It's an off white with beige and warm grey undertones. It pairs beautifully with Ironstone for a subtle contrast.
- 230 g (quart) size covers approx. 70 sq. ft.
- Made with five all-natural ingredients. No VOC.
- Mix milk paint powder with water in equal parts
- Ideal for raw wood, but can be used over existing finishes with minimal prep and/or the addition of the Miss Mustard Seed’s Bonding Agent.
- May be left unfinished or finish with Miss Mustard Seed’s Hemp Oil, Furniture Wax, White Wax, Antiquing Wax, Tough Coat, or other desired finish.