Miss Mustard Seed Milk Paint - Lucketts Green
Lucketts Green is a soft, spring green with yellow undertones. Its very close to the colour found on furniture in the 1930's and 1940's making it the perfect vintage green. Mix with Boxwood to make a bright, grassy green or with Linen to make a pale pastel. For a nice contrast, Lucketts Green pairs well with Artissimo.
- 230 g (quart) size covers approx. 70 sq. ft.
- Made with five all-natural ingredients. No VOC.
- Mix milk paint powder with water in equal parts.
- Ideal for raw wood, but can be used over existing finishes with minimal prep and/or the addition of the Miss Mustard Seed’s Bonding Agent
- May be left unfinished or finish with Miss Mustard Seed’s Hemp Oil, Furniture Wax, White Wax, Antiquing Wax, Tough Coat, or other desired finish.