Linen - Warm Cream - Miss Mustard Seed Milk Paint
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): -Infinity%
Linen is the cream in the range. Named from linen fabrics that have slightly yellowed with age, this colour has warm undertones and is a nice, creamy white. Mix Linen with other colours to make the colour lighter and warmer. Linen mixes and pairs beautifully with Kitchen Scale.
- 230 g (quart) size covers approx. 70 sq. ft.
- Made with five all-natural ingredients. No VOC.
- Mix milk paint powder with water in equal parts
- Ideal for raw wood, but can be used over existing finishes with minimal prep and/or the addition of the Miss Mustard Seed’s Bonding Agent
- May be left unfinished or finish with Miss Mustard Seed’s Hemp Oil, Furniture Wax, White Wax, Antiquing Wax, Tough Coat, or other desired finish.