Ironstone is the closest to a pure white in the range. It is named after white ironstone china. This colour is a slightly cooler off-white and pulls a little grey. If you want white, this is your colour. Mix Ironstone with other colours to lighten. Pairs well with all other colours - white works with everything!
- 230 g size covers approx. 70 sq. ft.
- Made with five all-natural ingredients. No VOC.
- Mix milk paint powder with water in equal parts
- Ideal for raw wood, but can be used over existing finishes with minimal prep and/or the addition of the Miss Mustard Seed’s Bonding Agent
- May be left unfinished or finish with Miss Mustard Seed’s Hemp Oil, Furniture Wax, White Wax, Antiquing Wax, Tough Coat, or other desired finish.