Grain Sack - Off White - Miss Mustard Seed Milk Paint
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): -Infinity%
Grain Sack is named after the colour of antique European grain sacks. Its a chameleon colour, meaning it looks different depending on what is around it. Sometimes is looks white, sometimes grey and sometimes more beige. Grain Sack is a great colour to use to mix colours to lighten without making too pastel. It pairs well with other greys in the range, Shutter Grey and Trophy.
- 230 g (quart) size covers approx. 70 sq. ft.
- Made with five all-natural ingredients. No VOC.
- Mix milk paint powder with water in equal parts
- Ideal for raw wood, but can be used over existing finishes with minimal prep and/or the addition of the Miss Mustard Seed’s Bonding Agent
- May be left unfinished or finish with Miss Mustard Seed’s Hemp Oil, Furniture Wax, White Wax, Antiquing Wax, Tough Coat, or other desired finish.