French Enamel - mid blue - Miss Mustard Seed Milk Paint
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): -Infinity%
French Enamel is named after French enamelware pitchers. The colour is a vibrant, mid-toned blue. Mix it with Tricycle for a vibrant purple or Typewriter for a darker more muted blue. It pairs well with Flow Blue and Mustard Seed Yellow.
- 230 g (quart) size covers approx. 70 sq. ft.
- Made with five all-natural ingredients. No VOC.
- Mix milk paint powder with water in equal parts
- Ideal for raw wood, but can be used over existing finishes with minimal prep and/or the addition of the Miss Mustard Seed’s Bonding Agent
- May be left unfinished or finish with Miss Mustard Seed’s Hemp Oil, Furniture Wax, White Wax, Antiquing Wax, Tough Coat, or other desired finish.