Flow Blue - Miss Mustard Seed Milk Paint
Flow Blue is a rich blue that's deeper than French Enamel, but not as Dark as Artissimo. It's named after the blues found on antique 'flow blue' china. Flow Blue works well layered under French Enamel for a two-toned finish. It pairs well with Boxwood.
- 230 g (quart) size covers approx. 70 sq. ft.
- Made with five all-natural ingredients. No VOC.
- Mix milk paint powder with water in equal parts
- Ideal for raw wood, but can be used over existing finishes with minimal prep and/or the addition of the Miss Mustard Seed’s Bonding Agent
- May be left unfinished or finish with Miss Mustard Seed’s Hemp Oil, Furniture Wax, White Wax, Antiquing Wax, Tough Coat, or other desired finish.