Miss Mustard Seed Milk Paint - Boxwood
Boxwood is a rich, dark, grassy green. Depending on the finish used on the piece, it can look bold and bright or subtle - more like a muted olive. Boxwood mixes well with Grain Sack to create a pale aqua. Layer underneath Lucketts Green for a two-toned, monochromatic look.
- 230 g (quart) size covers approx. 70 sq. ft.
- Made with five all-natural ingredients. No VOC.
- Mix milk paint powder with water in equal parts
- Ideal for raw wood, but can be used over existing finishes with minimal prep and/or the addition of the Miss Mustard Seed’s Bonding Agent
- May be left unfinished or finish with Miss Mustard Seed’s Hemp Oil, Furniture Wax, White Wax, Antiquing Wax, Tough Coat, or other desired finish.