Bergere - blue - grey - Miss Mustard Seed Milk Paint
This smoky blue-grey is inspired by the painted frames of a pair of antique French Bergere chairs. This blue is more subtle than the other blues in our range but still makes a statement.
- 230 g (quart) size covers approx. 70 sq. ft.
- Made with five all-natural ingredients. No VOC.
- Mix milk paint powder with water in equal parts
- Ideal for raw wood, but can be used over existing finishes with minimal prep and/or the addition of the Miss Mustard Seed’s Bonding Agent
- May be left unfinished or finish with Miss Mustard Seed’s Hemp Oil, Furniture Wax, White Wax, Antiquing Wax, Tough Coat, or other desired finish.