Small Glaze - Copper Bronze - Dixie Belle Paint
by Shabby Nook
Dixie Belle's Glazes Copper Bronze. Copper Bronze adds a hint of copper with some bronze undertones, very old world feeling. Create depth and definition.
This is where the fun really begins! Want to add depth and dimension to a flat piece? Dixie Belle Glaze finishes do just that!
- Give the Clear Coat a couple hours to dry (or you can glaze first and then Clear coat).
- Be sure the glaze is mixed really well.
- Working in sections, use a chip brush or sponge brush and start applying the glaze to your liking.
- If you are working with a piece with lots of nooks and crannies/carvings, work the glaze in to make those details pop.
- If you would like less glaze, simply wipe off with a damp rag or paper towel.
Small Glaze - 118ml (4 oz )
Large Glaze - 236ml ( 8oz )