Brushable White Enamel Satin - 946ml General Finishes
General Finishes Brushable White Enamel is a premium, pigmented water-based wood enamel ideal for cabinets, furniture and millwork. Acting as a 2-in-1 paint and topcoat, this enamel is perfect for those who want to work with Enduro White Poly, but do not own a spray gun.
- Can BWE be tinted? Yes, but only to a light neutral or pastel shade with a Colourful Zero VOC UTC colourant.
- Sizes and sheens? 946ml and 3.7l; Satin and Semi-Gloss.
- Can be BWE be applied over existing finishes? Yes, it may be used over an existing finish after proper surface prep and testing.
- Can BWE be used over raw wood? Yes, but GFs Stain Blocker should be applied first to prevent potential wood tannin bleed-through.
- How many coats of BWE are required? 2-3 coats.
Dry Time - Touch: 2-4+ hr
Dry Time - Recoat: 2+ hr
Dry Time - Light Use: 12-18 hr
Dry Time - Cure: 21 days