Dixie Belle Paint Glaze - Van Dyke - 4oz
Dixie Belle Glaze in Van Dyke Brown is a warm, earthy brown creating a worn, aged look. luminous water-based colours used to create gorgeous decorative finishes such as stippling, burnishing, aging, and colour washing.
This is where the fun really begins! Want to add depth and dimension to a flat piece? Dixie Belle Glaze finishes do just that!
- Give the Clear Coat a couple hours to dry (or you can glaze first and then Clear coat).
- Be sure the glaze is mixed really well.
- Working in sections, use a chip brush or sponge brush and start applying the glaze to your liking.
- If you are working with a piece with lots of nooks and crannies/carvings, work the glaze in to make those details pop.
- If you would like less glaze, simply wipe off with a damp rag or paper towel.
Small Glaze - 118ml (4 oz )
Large Glaze - 236ml ( 8oz )