- Typewriter Soft charcoal black
Typewriter is the black in this range. It is best described as an off-black or a soft black. Its named after the black colour traditionally found on antique typewriters. Mix Typewriter with any other colour in the range to make them darker and more muted. For example, when mixed with Boxwood, a deep olive green can be achieved. Mix it with Grain Sack to make a perfect charcoal grey.
- 230 g (quart) size covers approx. 70 sq. ft.
- Made with five all-natural ingredients. No VOC.
- Mix milk paint powder with water in equal parts
- Ideal for raw wood, but can be used over existing finishes with minimal prep and/or the addition of the Miss Mustard Seed’s Bonding Agent
- May be left unfinished or finish with Miss Mustard Seed’s Hemp Oil, Furniture Wax, White Wax, Antiquing Wax, Tough Coat, or other desired finish.